Sunday, July 15, 2007

I want sex

3 adults, 1 toddler, 1 ordinary car and the road to New York City.

One statement echoes in the middle of nowhere -

"I want sex".

Emphatic. Demanding. Will not take no for an answer.

Oh dear, what is the world coming to.

And then...

"Mama! I want sex....... NOW!!!".

Whoa.....

Where did this 3 year old learn that from?

And then it clicks....

Sex is snacks (snax) without the 'n' and a heavy american accent. The little one is merely hungry and not for the kind of things you naughty adults had in mind :))

Cast: My niece, bro, SIL and their friend.

2 comments:

the mad momma said...

LOL! I like her.

Sukhaloka said...

OMG, and LOL. Been reading sleepily from the beginning...

Squiggles is cute. Her name is also cute. And I like the way you're handling her, my cousins all acted like such wrecks with their new babies!
More than anything, I'm proud of you for enjoying Squiggles and not whining about what you're losing out on.
Kudos to you! :)