Sunday, August 19, 2007

A bit late....

Here's how we celebrated Squiggles second month birthday which was 2 weeks ago! But I have a good excuse... I've had house guests for the last 10 days hence the delay in putting up the pics. Since we had forgotten to take our camera to mom's place, I had to use my mobile. Thank god for technology.

It was a good excuse for me to break my diet and hog on cake :). I also bought two pretty dresses for Squiggles though she can't wear them for a few more weeks. I've also decided to buy her a pretty dress each month as a present (another excuse to justify going berserk in my favourite children's clothes store).



6 comments:

~nm said...

Yummm!! The cake looks so delicious!! I want one of those strawberries!! :)

Who needs an excuse to buy cute lilttle dresses for our precious ones! :P

Just Like That said...

drool drool... slurp! that cake is simply yummy!

Sue said...

That cake looks awfully interesting... (wistful sigh)

Squiggles Mom said...

nm, just like that, sue - the cake was indeed yummy!! I'm already looking forward to her 3rd bday cake :)

timepass said...

Belated 2nd mth bday wishes to dear squiggles...

Squiggles Mom said...

timepass - thank you :)