Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lion dance

With Chinese new year being celebrated everywhere, squiggles' school couldn't be far behind. Tomorrow I head there to join in the celebrations. Have to take a day off and feel a bit resentful not because I don't want to go but because feel that being one of the newbie moms at school I may be conned into attending when everyone else has already figured out that there's no need to attend!
Sounds a bit mental I know.
Well the point of writing was to highlight that S was a bit scared at the prospect of watching the lion dance even though she knows there are 2 uncles inside it :). Normally she's excited about going to school but all day she has been trying to figure out how she can get out of it!

Trying out blogpress from my iPhone today. Let's see if it works.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: