Monday, April 14, 2008

Phew......................

We're back. Just in case you were wondering, we have been travelling all over the place since the last few weeks. And no, I am not exaggerating. If you're not convinced, then here's a list of places we've been to in the last 4 weeks.

1. Delhi, North India
2. Pune, West India
3. Shirdi, West India
4. Chennai, South India
5. Kalady, Kerala, South India
6. Ernakulam, Kerala, South India
7. Kumarakom, Kerala, South India
8. Darjeeling, East India

And no, we were not trying out a new compass nor did we get lost. We were just reviewing all the new Indian airlines, budget and otherwise. See, some people have the best jobs. And according to Squiggles, Kingfisher wins hands down in the premium category and IndiGo in the budget category.

This whole Bharat Darshan was possible only because DD has switched jobs and was on a month's gardening leave. I was a bit envious of his month off but then I realised I've been off from work for a year as well with no end in sight. So, umm.... I really shouldn't be feeling these hot pangs now should I? But who says I have to be rational? Hai koi ma ka laal..... nahin na. Thought so.

Anyway, watch out for the holiday series.

I hope you've been well. :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And do I envy you or what?
How i wish I had a month off and could go traipsing around the country

~nm said...

Whoopie!! Thats some travel! Should I say hats off to squiggles for being such a good girl and not troubling you through these travels? I think we all must :D

BTW, did you get my mail that I had written almost a month back?

Squiggles Mom said...

howiwishfornewbeginnings - the grass is always green on the other side!

nm - I got the email you sent me after I left Delhi the first time round. But not anything after that.

Swati said...

WOW ..I want pics and details