Tagged by Leaving1302 and forced to shake off my inertia and come out of hibernation :). I am to share five things I love about being a mom. Ah, this should be easy..........
1. I love being a mom because I have my own little doll to play with. She provides me with full time entertainment. There is never a dull moment in the house. I look forward to coming home after work each evening and being surprised by something I could never have imagined.
2. Being a mom has taught me to appreciate the smaller things in life. I have re-discovered the joy of spotting the moon and exclaiming over it; looking for a red bus on the road and marvelling at its size; pretending to heal a hurt with a kiss.... I look at the same things but through someone else's eyes.... innocent eyes, and the world looks all different now.
3. I love being a mom because all it takes to lift me out of a crappy mood is the sound of laughter and the sunny smile that dawns on my angel's (or devil, depending on the day) face. I could be infuriated and it can all melt away, just like that.
4. I love being a mom because I get so many hugs and kisses and I mean the world to someone. It's such a great feeling when S runs across the length of the room and hugs me or decides that one kiss isn't enough and showers me with many.
5. And the best part about being a mom is that someone doesn't mind snuggling against you all night and is willing to be crushed :). There's a strong reference to someone else here!